Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Word for Wednesday




Hebrews 10:22...let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
Those are the girls' quilts on our fence (still waiting on my clothesline installer... I heard a nasty rumor that suburban CC&R's won't allow clotheslines. Is this true? Anywhat, in the country we can hang our quilts and even our undies out for drying) with the church across the road that I'm always yammering on about.
Seems like a reminder of what's pure and good is in order for me today. I hope your day is blessed. For more encouraging words, take a stroll through the 160 Acre Woods.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing, I love this.

Alexis said...

Beautiful post! I loved the photo, and if I could swing quilts over my fence I'd do it!

Anonymous said...

love the verse and the photo! and I need a clothes line too!!!

Misty said...

very encouraging and LOVE the peace of the photo.

Katie said...

Wow that is so dang cute. The scripture should go up on the reader board next week~don't you think?? LOL Wouldn't that just be the cutest, ever?!

Wish that I had such a cool clothesline; either the fence OR the super cool one that I scored for ya.

Mokihana said...

What a lovely photo... there is just nothing like the fresh aroma of clothes hung out on the line.