Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Word for Wednesday

Isaiah 11:6The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

God can do amazing things, work out problems we would think were impossible. If a leopard can lie down with a goat (and not to eat dinner, heh heh) then how much more can God resolve our day-to-day differences with others, or our financial worries that seem like those ends will never meet?

My picture is our lop-eared rabbit being watched over by the dog... not really a lion and lamb, but it is the best I could do to add a photo illustration, LOL, I couldn't go find a real lion and lamb together in my spare minute! Probably Amy Deanne could, though, so go check out her Word-Filled-Wednesday and get a list of others who are posting scripture today too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! i love it! it's so cute!
Thanks for the inspiration too!!
I've got you added to the blogroll, was actually going to do that anyhow!
Your blog has been such a blessing to me!!

Anonymous said...

I love your interpretation of the lion and the lamb!!

Denise said...

Such a sweet verse, and picture.

Alexis said...

The lion and the lamb... kinda like me and my husband. I'm obviously the more "lambish" type, so now you know what he's like... (Mr NICE guy - pashhaawww!)

It's true, God does work miracles in how we work out our day to day differences!

Misty said...

Clever analogy... i love the Word filled/for days!
exactly what I need, sometimes, to get me through the week.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! I think it fits perfectly!