Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged!

I am so excited because I have not played tag since third grade. I don't know what "meme" stands for, but Misty said I had to do this and I am, above all, an obedient blogger.

Four Jobs I’ve Held:
Reporter for Daily Herald & News
Editor for Gartner Group
Heine Wiper for Sissonettes
Real Estate Broker for Rain Country

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Gone With the Wind
Princess Bride
Pride and Prejudice -- old or new
Sleepless in Seattle

Four Places I’ve Lived:
San Francisco
Klamath Falls
Portland
Ubertiny village in which I reside now

Four TV Shows I Like:
Decorating Cents
Sesame Street
Grey's Anatomy (I confess)
October Road

Four Favorite Foods:
Spinach salad
Garlic mashed potatoes
Sauteed mushrooms
Tiramisu

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
Sylvia Beach Hotel
Powell's bookstore
Sweet Life Patisserie
My Grandma's kitchen

1 comment:

Misty said...

MMMM... sauted mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes... I just have one, maybe two...
1) Sesame street??? Really???

2) Was living in SF as great as it seems it would be? I love that city!