Saturday, November 22, 2008

Under the weather...




Well, dear readers, Miri has been caught by some gigantic bug. She is home trying to fight the bug to its death but that just plain wears her out. Reader, Miri feels bad. Like, snuggle with a hot water bottle and some herbal tea, bad. Not only did she throw out her hip but she also caught funkyvirusbactosus or the flu or some such thing.

Be not dismayed, dear ones. While soaking away her cares she thought of you, reader. She did not want you to think all hope of reading her blog was lost so she enlisted the help of a bloggy good buddy.

So, in the spirit of Get Well cards, leave Miriam a Get Well comment so she doesn't die from lackofcommentyosis.

9 comments:

HonuGirl said...

Miriam, my Sweet Friend

I am crawling from my own sick bed (sore throat/head cold yucky funk) to send you my love! Well, I had to check for blogs... =0)

My prayers are for your returned health and quick hip healing to you my dearest long-time friend.

Be blessed. Be cheered. Be encouraged. Be uplifted. Be at peace in the knowledge that you are LOVED, MISSED, and CARED about!!!

hugs (not too tight) &
kisses (blown from afar)

jj
(thanks for the update K!)

Katie said...

So glad to help a friend in need.

Here's to a quick recovery, my dear one!

And to you too, JJ!

Alexis said...

Poor Miriam!! Sending you get well wishes, and hopes that your girls are taking very good care of you!!

Love ya!

Saucy said...

Miriam, a hot tub cures all. Gin and tonic helps. I have pills if you need them, do you take pills?

affectioknit2 said...

Hi, I hope you feel better soon!

Rhea said...

Feel better! Last time I was sick my kids tried to help by cleaning up...and let's just say I am still trying to get that stuff out of the carpet...anyway, sorry to hear you're not doing so well!

Amydeanne said...

what? no laptop in bed??? lol

i hope you feel better my friend! it's no fun when mama's sick! i know!

Misty said...

dare i point out what a tragedy it is NOT to actually own that bathroom. All I could think of, while spending minutes gazing at it's image- was how wanted to be sick (deathly ill really) if I got to waste away the day(s) in there...

lucky it isn't a true image of your bath (wait, it isn't is it?) because instead of get well comments you would get angry, hate filled and green eyed ones...

GET WELL, dear girl... hang in there. Hold tight to some echinacea... drown yourself is chick flicks and orange juice a return to us soon!

Mrs. B said...

Get well soon!!