Saturday, December 4, 2010

A little of this, a little of that
















Bonnie Bell. The newest couch kumquat chez Suite.




I'd love to say we were able to remove all those leaves before the snow fell.






But even with an extra "driver" in the family this year, we didn't keep up with the leaves.







It might have had something to do with that little boy. He just turned five months old last week. He says, in this order, "Mama," "Dada," "hi" and "truck." I do like a child with priorities.









And consummate cuteness!
I may not be objective exactly, but he's pretty much the cutest five-month-old ever.
(Did I mention he's cute? And that he said "Mama" first?)














Even daddies in their work boots can be persuaded to take a break
when the baby toes are that delicious.










2 comments:

Vickie said...

I see your yard looks like my yard. I should get out there BUT it's too darn cold. Look at that little foot next to daddy's. Precious! Hope you are all doing well. Take Care :)

Erin said...

Hi, I'm Erin an editor with the BlogHer Publishing Network. We've been trying to get in touch with you. Would you please email me at erin(DOT)relyea(AT)blogher(DOT)com? Thanks!