Friday, August 20, 2010

Seven wonders of the weekend

1. The blackberries are finally ripening.

2. My sister-in-law and precious nephew are visiting for the weekend.

3. Salvador is seven weeks of smiliness...

4. ...and recovering well from a minor surgery that threw us all in a controlled tizzy this week.

5. I have made it thus far in the summer without thrifting once! (Amazing what you can save when you don't spend on bargains.)

6. My garden is alive and thriving, though the tomatoes are still green.

7. McMansions are no longer the gold standard. I didn't make this up. My little house is now average-sized. Whodathunk?

2 comments:

Gracie Parker said...

So glad you stopped by my site and left me a comment - so glad to have found you!

MamaHen said...

Whew! I am so glad that my little country home is back in everyone's good graces :)!

Hope your little one is doing well.