Friday, July 9, 2010

Seven wonders of the weekend

Salvador is nine days old.

The second planting of corn is finally showing up after birds found nine-tenths of the first planting.

Our weather is 90 degrees of summertime bliss.

Salvador's maternal grandmother and great-grandmother are visiting for the weekend.

Sarah turns double digits on Sunday and we will be at the lake with friends to celebrate.

The raspberries are on.

Mr. Suite learned today he has a new civil engineering and planning project at the gorgeous Oregon coast -- and it will likely require some future weekend site visits.

There are more wonders than seven, by far, in our world. But I have to stop somewhere or I'll be blogging this entire blessed weekend away. I hope yours is wonderful as well.

5 comments:

Abbi said...

What a wonderful list! I hope you have a blessed weekend.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

congrats and the baby is beautiful! I think the list sounds great too! One day at a time!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your little one is adorable and making me feel that I want another one!

Heather said...

LOVE that photo! you must be in heaven (on earth)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's here and that he's a he. Congratulations.

He is beautiful.

You sound like a blended up smoothie of peace and bliss. I envy you so.