Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's summer (okay, almost) and the barns are in bloom

Despite the fact that it's pretty difficult for me to fit behind the steering wheel at this point in the pregnancy... my barn lust calls me to roam the back roads in search of beautiful new-old specimens.
This barn is just a couple of miles from me. When I'm not pregnant I could jog there. (Or, you know, drive more easily anyway.)

It's new on the honor roll because it has that smashing new red roof. You gotta love the owner for loving on her barn that way.



3 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I LOVE that red roof! And still no baby? I hope you stay comfortable
kris

CaraDD said...

I'm so glad they are going to put the time and money into saving it! It's so nice to see people taking care of old stuff.

Alexis said...

I saw a couple old barns the other day and thought of you :)