Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This one's for my dad



Recently we enjoyed a day with family at the new Matt Court, aka Matthew Knight Arena, to watch the Ducks play basketball.
Laura had the best seat in the house.
My dad asked to review the snapshots before I left for home.
I told him he'd have to check at farmsuite.
So there you go, Dad, I have successfully lured you to my little weblog.
Meanwhile, back at the homestead:
Salvador is sick, the canned ham trailer rejuvenation project is on hold because I can't paint while he's coughing, my quilt tops still need sandwiched (see former excuse), laundry threatens to take over our every waking moment (not necessarily a product of caring for a sick baby, but not helped by that situation either), seeds call out to be started (and will wait for no illness), neighbor children are visiting every day after school (necessitating much cookie baking and Clue playing by all).
It's busy and it's a beautiful thing. Except, you know, for the sickness.

1 comment:

Margo said...

funny how the seeds seem to trump everything!
but that laundry - sometimes I feel haunted.