Saturday, December 12, 2009

She makes me a proud mommy


That's my girl.


Yesterday she was 10.

And today she's 11.


With her friends...
...and her sisters


... and her horses


She is one outstanding girl on the very brink of growing up.
[I have to use an aside to say why there are never pictures of the girls on horseback. After the big break(s), I just feel better without the camera when they're riding. More able to drop everything and respond. And incidentally, you should click on that post. She was so brave and so little!]



She's sure to rise to great heights.

Because she's always willing to work hard.

And she remembers where she came from.


She makes me so proud to be her mommy.
***
Happy Birthday, Madeleine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am half-way through 11 with Sierra. It's been a very full 6 months.

Good luck to you and happy birthday to your Madeleine.

QuiltedSimple said...

Happy birthday to Madeleine and how funny - on the 11th Jessie turned 10.
Kris

folding electric bike said...

A lovely girl